Speed and Comfort Dealer Agreement
Terms and Conditions:
WHEREAS, DEALER desires to engage COMPANY in the capacity of Non-Exclusive Dealer of Company products and Company desires to accept association with DEALER in such capacity:
WHEREAS, DEALER possesses the required expertise in the provision of sales representation services on behalf of companies selling such products and related services and wishes to provide such services on behalf of COMPANY;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and mutual covenants contained hereinafter, the parties, intending to be legally bound, agree as follows.
Dealer agrees to the following:
DEALER is an independent reseller and this agreement does not make DEALER and DEALER agrees it will not represent itself to be, the partner, agent or employee of COMPANY for any purpose whatsoever. DEALER is not granted any authority to assume or create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of COMPANY, or to bind COMPANY in any manner. As an independent reseller, DEALER agrees to file all appropriate tax returns.
1. Demo saddles are strictly for testing and fitting purposes and are not for resale. Demo saddles have proven to lead to an increase in sales. Dealers violating this policy by selling demo saddles will be terminated from this agreement and further selling COMPANY products.
2. DEALER is NOT allowed to sell COMPANY product online on DEALER website or third-party website without a separate ONLINE DEALER AGREEMENT.
3. DEALER accepts that COMPANY reserves the right to change the design, discontinue or limit the manufacture of any product.
4. Pricing: DEALER agrees to honor Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) established by COMPANY and will not directly discount COMPANY products in retail store or online retail establishments. Any dealer violating this policy will be terminated from this agreement and selling COMPANY products. It is the dealer’s responsibility to be up to date on the latest retail pricing, set forth by COMPANY.
5. 1 Year Warranty: COMPANY will warranty any manufacturing defects within a 1-year period. If any customer returns a product within 1-year due to a type of manufacturing defect, COMPANY will send out a replacement to the dealer or a credit to the account at COMPANY’S choice.
6. DEALER agrees to carry liability insurance and provide proof of insurance with initial order and any time COMPANY requests proof of insurance.
By clicking below you agree to the terms above.